Medication Administration

If your child requires medication during school hours, the following forms are required to be completed BEFORE medication will be administered at school.  All forms completed are only good for the current school year, and must be completed at the beginning of each new school year.

There are 4 different forms, depending on what medication is required for your child.
  1. Authorization for Medication Order - A parent/guardian and physician must complete this form for any medication that needs administered during school hours. 
  2. Authorization for Student to Carry Albuterol Inhaler for Asthma or EpiPen for Life-threatening Allergy - A parent/guardian and physician must complete this form if the student needs to carry the Albuterol inhaler or EpiPen on their person during school hours. 
  3. Student Inhaler Contract - If the student is to self carry the Albuterol inhaler on themselves while at school, this additional form must be completed by the parent/guardian and student.
  4. Standing Order Parent Consent - A parent/guardian must complete this form if they want their child to be able to have Tylenol, Tums, or Benadryl administered during school hours. 
Please call your school nurse if you have any questions.

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2019 West Corporation. All rights reserved.